Thursday, July 8, 2010

twitter

twitter can be fun also a pain the ass

what is twitter anyways? for me its a place where we can type whats in our mind out and update about almost anything we like to.

why i unlocked my twitter. no personal reasons. I'm hiding no secrets in there and im not using it as a media for attacking others.  i must admit, i used to do that but not anymore cause i don't want to. i just simply press the button block if someone deliberately trying to sarcastically me and stuff

just be careful of what you type in there. some people are highly sensitive about things

example about ghost. i didn't know that my latest tweet about me seeing a ghost past by can be so disturbing. so disturbing they lost their concentration on what they were doing.

because i know i was wrong so i immediately apologize better yet, should i just stop twitting?

0 comments:

Post a Comment